PR Account Manager – Pedestrian Jobs
The Recognition Group is looking for a PR account manager to join the team of our agency. We are a fully remote business, which means you can work from home or anywhere for that matter. Seriously, we encourage you to pack your bags and take a road trip with your laptop. As long as our customers and our team are happy, we really don’t care where you are based.
But you are never alone! We have an amazing team of like-minded people who have a passion for what they do, thrive on momentum, and build a collegial, supportive culture. We connect virtually in a range of formats from Zoom lunches to book clubs, lunch chats, or just sharing the latest pet photo!
We are looking for a B2B PR professional. If you have knowledge in the technology or building, construction and trade sectors, it would be a plus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee client activities and seek opportunities to proactively develop and grow our client engagements
- Provide strategic public relations and marketing advice to clients
- Advise and work with clients and our team in a prompt and professional manner
- Play a leading role in providing positive support and guidance to our team of expert consultants
- Network and help maintain our brand reputation
- Accounting for billable time and managing the overall account budget
- Orient and support IT channel marketing opportunities
We would like you to have:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in public relations.
- A growth mindset. Be open to learning and constantly looking for new ways to grow and support customers.
- Strong written communication skills. You will know how to critically evaluate complex B2B information, find value in news, and write compelling, audience-specific media pitches, case studies, or byline articles.
- Knowledge of, and ability to demonstrate, exceptional customer service and growth strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in fostering positive client and team relationships.
What is offered
- You will work in a team that truly cares about what they do and has a strong sense of purpose
- A complete office setup including a laptop, monitor and VoIP phone plus an annual home office upgrade fund of $1,000
- A monthly work-from-home allowance of $100
- An extra day of annual leave on your birthday, plus paid hours to volunteer in your community
- A commitment to lifelong learning and personal development. We love to learn, and we hope you do too, and we provide an annual training fund for each team member
- Ongoing social connections, including virtual lunches, a book club (you get paid to read!), and in-person team retreats to popular destinations
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your resume using the link on this page. If you wish to submit a cover letter, please include it on the first page of your CV (one document per application, please).
If you have any questions, please contact Sheree by email [email protected]
Please note that this email address is for enquiries, applications should be submitted via the link on this page.
Must be eligible to work in Australia.